The Vivo V17 smartphone launched in the global market is now set to enter the Indian market. According to the report, Yehum will enter the Indian market by the second week of December. This is the third phone in the Vivo V17 line-up. The series also includes Vivo V17 Pro and Vivo V17 Neo.
Vivo V17: Price in India
The price of Vivo V17 in Russia is Rs 22,990. There, it is available in just 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
In the Russian market, it is available in cloudy blue and blue fog colors.
In the Indian market, its price can be up to Rs 25,800.
Vivo V17: Basic Specification
- Display Size-6.38 Inch
- Display Type-Full HD Plus (1080×2340 pixels resolution), Super AMOLED Full View Display
- RAM-8 GB
- storage -128 GB
- Expandable-256 GB (Micro SD card)
- OS-Funtouch OS 9.2 based Android 9 Pie
- Processor-Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Rear camera-48MP (primary sensor) +8 MP (108 degree ultra-wide-angle lens) +2 MP (macro lens) +2 MP (depth sensor)
- Front camera-32MP
- Battery-4500 mAh
- Connectivity-Bluetooth 5.2, Dual 4G, Dual Band Wi-Fi, USB Type-C Port, NFC Support
- Security-in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Vivo V17 is a re-branded version of the company’s Vivo S1 Pro smartphone.