Apple will launch two new iPads this year. Apple analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has claimed that iPhone makers are producing an affordable iPad with a 10.8-inch screen, which could be launched in the second half of this year. Also, the company is also producing a new mini iPad between 8.5-inch and 9.0-inch. It may launch in the first half of 2021.
According to Ku, both the new iPad models will be designed according to the production strategy of the iPhone SE. This means that their price will be low. However, nothing was said about their price. He also said that we are guessing that the company will launch both these iPads soon.
Apple Glosses will also launch in the market
Ming-Chi Kuo said that Apple will also launch Glosses in the market in 2020. As per MacRumors report, Apple Glosses will be equipped with high resolution. This will make the new iPhone thinner and lighter. It is believed that the new gloss will be inbuilt in the new iOS smartphone. The process of making these glosses is quite large, and also costs more, as it will have multi-layers. This will give users MR and AR experience.
The company launched the iPhone SE last month
Apple launched the iPhone SE in the Indian market only last month. Its initial price in India is 42500 rupees. Its sale in the Indian market will begin on May 20. It can be purchased from Flipkart. Recently, Apple and HDFC have partnered under which a cashback of Rs. 3600 will be available on purchasing the phone with HDFC Bank Credit / Debit Card. That is, its 64GB storage variant can be purchased for Rs. 38900.
IPhone SE (2020): Basic Specification
- The phone has a 4.7 inch Retina HD IPS LCD display, which offers a resolution of 750×1334 pixels. True tone technology was used in this, which adjusts the white balance.
- It supports Dolby Vision sound and HDR10. The iPhone SE (2020) has an A13 bionic chipset, which is also available in the iPhone 11 series.
- For photography, the phone has a 12-megapixel single rear camera with LED True Tone Flash. It offers 4K video recording support up to 60fps and smart HDR support for photos. It has a 7 megapixel front camera for selfie.
- For connectivity, it has 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Wi-Fi calling, NPC, Bluetooth, GPS and Lightning port. There will be no 3.5mm headphone jack in it. The new iPhone has a Touch ID button.
- It has an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, three-axis gyroscope and proximity sensor. It is rated IP67 for dust and water resistant. It can work for 30 minutes in 1 meter deep water.
This time the company did not talk about battery size and RAM. But it is definitely said that the new iPhone SE 2020 will get 13 hours of video playback time and 40 hours of audio playback time, just like the iPhone 8. The phone has 18 watt fast charging support, which will charge 50 percent of the battery in 30 minutes. However the charger will not be found in the box. It also has wireless charging support.