The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite has been launched in India with S Pen support and 10.4 inch display. It has been launched in the market as a cheap version of the Galaxy Tab S6, which was launched in India in October last year with a price of Rs 59990. Va. Wi-Fi and LTE options are available in the tablet. This three color option is available. Apart from this, dedicated Samsung Kids Mode is also available. Globally, Samsung introduced the Galaxy C6 Lite as its latest Galaxy-series tablet in April.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Price and Offers in India
The Wi-Fi only version of Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is priced at Rs 27,999 while its LTE version is priced at Rs 31,999. The tablet comes in Angora Blue, Chiffon Pink and Oxford Gray color options. Its pre-booking facility will be available till June 16 while it will start selling from June 17.
Wi-Fi version will be available exclusively for Amazon and Samsung India e-store. However, the LTE version will be available through select retail outlets, leading online portals and Samsung India e-store.
With the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite in the launching offer, customers will be able to buy Galaxy Buds of Rs 11900 for just Rs 2,999. At the same time, Pre-booking customers are being given the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Book Cover of Rs 4999 for just Rs 2,500.
Explain that Samsung launched the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite in Indonesia earlier this year with 64 GB and 128 GB storage options. However, only 64 GB storage option will be available in India.
Basic specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite runs on Android 10 OS based One UI 2.0 and has a 10.4-inch WUXGA (1200×2000 pixels) TFT display.
- To power the tablet, it has an octa-core chipset, which is equipped with 4 GB RAM. Its only 64GB storage variant has been launched in India. Storage can be increased to 1TB with a microSD card.
- On the back panel, there is a single 8-megapixel camera equipped with auto-focus. The camera can shoot video in 1080p @ 30fps. In terms of design, the front panel has the same thick bezels as the Galaxy Tab S6 and a 5-megapixel selfie camera in the punch hole cut out.
- For connectivity, it gets 3.5mm audio jack, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0 and GPS support. It also has an accelerometer, ambient light and gyroscope.
- The tab has a 7040mAh battery. The company claims that it can be used for up to 12 hours of internet in a single charge. It also has S Pen support, which weighs only 7 grams.
It has AKG powered dual speakers, which provide a Dolby Atmos 3D surround sound experience. This tab weighs just 467 grams.