Chinese smartphone company has launched a new smartphone Oppo A52 in India. The Oppo A52 phone runs on ColourOS 7.1 based on Android 10. It has a 6.5 inch (1080×2400 pixels) display. Its sale will start on online and offline platforms from June 17. This smartphone will be available in 2 colors. The company says that this smartphone will give customers a different experience.
You will get 4 rear cameras
Oppo A52 has four rear cameras and 1 selfie camera, which comes with a hole-punch cutout. This phone has a 5,000 mAh battery with 18 watt fast charging support. Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor has been used in the phone.
- The quad rear camera setup has been given in Oppo A52.
- The primary camera is of 12 megapixels. The secondary camera is 8 megapixels. Apart from this, two more sensors of 2 megapixels have been given in the handset.
- Oppo A52 has an 8-megapixel selfie camera on the front.
- The Oppo A52 includes 128 GB UFS 2.1 storage.
- For connectivity, the phone has Wi-Fi, LTE, Bluetooth, a 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port for charging.
- The Oppo A52 has a 5,000 mAh capacity battery, which supports 18W fast charging.
- The handset also has a fingerprint sensor on the side.
The price of 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage variants of Oppo A52 has been kept at Rs 16,990. The phone will be found in Twilight Black and Stream White colors. Oppo claims that 4 GB + 128 GB and 8 GB + 128 GB storage variants of Oppo A52 will also be brought. But the price of these variants and when it will be received has been told about it.