Samsung has launched the Frame TV 2020 lineup in three different sizes in India. Along with this, the company has also expanded its smart TV range, in which 10 models have been launched in 4K UHD, full-HD and HD-ready options. The new frame TV is available in 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch models, all operate on Samsung’s QLED technology and come with a pre-loaded art mode. On the other hand, new Smart TV models are available in screen sizes ranging from 32 inches to 65 inches. Samsung has provided quantum processor and voice assistant support in its new TV model. Their sale will start from June 19.
Samsung Frame TV 2020, New Smart TV: Price and Availability in India
- In India, the base model of Samsung Frame TV 2020 with 50 inch display is priced at Rs 74,990.
- The 55-inch model costs Rs 84990 and the 65-inch model costs Rs 1,39,990.
- The new TV models come with a 10-year no screen burn-in warranty, a one-year “Comprehensive” warranty, an additional one-year warranty on the panel.
- These can be purchased from Samsung Shop, the official online store of Flipkart and Samsung.
- The 32-inch screen models of the new Samsung Smart TV HD-Ready and Full-HD models are priced at Rs 14990 and the 43 inch models are priced at Rs 31990.
- It also has a 4K UHD Smart TV, whose 43-inch model costs Rs 36,990 and the 65-inch model costs Rs 89,990.
- All these new models come with a one-year “Comprehensive” warranty and an additional one-year warranty on the panel.
- These can be purchased through Amazon, Flipkart and Samsung Shop.
Samsung Frame TV 2020, New Smart TV: Launch Offer
Under the launching offer, instant cashback is being given on Samsung Frame TV 2020 and new Smart TV models. Under the offer, cashback of up to Rs 1,500 will be given to customers who have prepaid transactions in the first 48 hours of the sale.
Apart from this, instant cashback of up to Rs 1,000 will be given to SBI credit card holders who bought new Samsung Smart TV models through Amazon. Customers will also get no-cost EMI options.
The Frame TV 2020 lineup will also offer a three-month free subscription to the Samsung Art Store, priced at Rs 897.
Customers purchasing Frame TV 2020 or Smart TV will also be offered on the over-the-top (OTT) app, which costs Rs 1,095.
There will be a discount of up to 50 percent on OTT app subscriptions, including Eros Now and Zee5.
Along with TV, you will also get a free subscription of Gaana Plus for one year and Apple Music for three months.
Samsung Frame TV 2020: Specifications and Features
- The Samsung Frame TV 2020 lineup comes with QLED display technology, which provides 100 percent color volume and HDR 10+ support.
- The TVs are equipped with Samsung’s Quantum Processor 4K and have been provided with several sensors to adjust the screen light and contrast according to the surrounding light.
- Apart from this, an active voice amplifier has been provided to enhance the audio according to the surrounding environment and adjust the volume.
- TV real-time scene analysis to identify and present sound in the correct and appropriate amount of sound
- Samsung has provided the Art Store with over 1200 artifacts from around the world, which can be applied to the Idol screen of the frame TV model using Art mode.
- Frame TV’s design makes it different from regular smart TVs. It looks like a photo frame. It also offers a custom no-gap wall mount and an invisible connection, which allows the TV to be hung on the wall like a real frame.
- Frame TV model supports Amazon Alexa, Bixby and Google Assistant. Apart from this, smart home can be accessed through SmartThings app and One remote control.
- The TV also has AirPlay 2 support, so you can stream your content directly from the Apple device. Apple users also get the Apple TV app.
- Samsung’s frame TV is equipped with several sensors. These sensors not only help to turn on ambient light in motion detect and art mode but also work like adjusting the color tone by balancing the screen brightness.
- It also has multi view support, so that two different things can be seen on the same screen.
Samsung Smart TV: specifications and features
The new Samsung Smart TV lineup offers voice assistant support, which can be communicated with Amazon Alexa, Bixby and Google Assistant.
The TV also has a Universal Guide, which lists curated content from apps such as Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Sony LIV, and Zee5.
Televisions come with a personal computer mode, allowing a laptop or desktop to connect wirelessly with a larger screen.
Samsung has also provided a home cloud feature, which allows you to watch photos and videos wirelessly at any time by placing photos and videos in one place.There are also features like auto hotspot and live cast for smartphone users.