Motorola has launched the One Fusion smartphone. It has been launched in a single variant with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. This phone is the light version of the Motorola One Fusion Smartphone Plus, which was launched in June in many other countries including India. Currently, the Motorola One Fusion phone will be available in Latin American countries and will start selling in other countries by next month. The Motorola One Fusion is priced at $ 249 (about Rs 18,600).
Special things related to mobile
- This phone has a battery of 5,000 mAh.
- Motorola One Fusion is offered in Emerald Green and Ocean Blue colors.
- Dual-SIM (Nano) Motorola One Fusion comes with Motorola’s custom skin My UX, which is based on Android 10.
- The phone has a 6.5-inch Max Vision HD + (720×1,600 pixels) display.
- This phone works on Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 octa core processor coupled with 4 GB RAM.
- The phone has 64 GB of storage, which can be increased to 512 GB via microSD card.
The quad rear camera setup features a 48-megapixel primary camera, an 8-megapixel secondary camera with a 118-degree field-of-view, a 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- It has an 8-megapixel front camera for selfie and video calling.
- Connectivity options include Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE and GPS.
- The dimensions of Motorola One Fusion are 164.96×75.85×9.4 millimeters and weighing 202 grams.
- Earlier, the company launched Motorola One Fusion Plus
Motorola launched the Motorola One Fusion + smartphone in India in June. It has been launched in a single variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. Its price is 16999 rupees. The phone is equipped with four rear cameras, it has a 64 megapixel main sensor. Along with this, 5,000 mAh battery has been given in this phone. The phone comes with a pop-up selfie camera.