Boat, an Indian company that makes earwear products, has launched its first smartband boat Progear B20 in the market. It has many features such as real time hard rate monitor, activity tracker, notification alert.
The company claims that it will be able to use it for 10 days on a single charge. At the same time, its standby time is 15 days. The screen of the smartband has turned out slightly.
Boat Progear B20 Price
The company has launched it in a single variant. It is priced at Rs 1,799. You will be able to buy it in badge, black and blue color variants. Users will be able to buy this band from the website of Amazon India.
Specification of Boat Progear B20
- This smartband has a 0.96-inch touch capable color display. It is connected to the smartphone with the company’s progressive app with the help of Bluetooth. It has an IP68 rating, that is, nothing will happen with rain drops, sweat.
- The band has a 90mAh battery. The company claims that after this full charge, it can be used for 7 to 10 days. It can be charged by plugging in the director UBS port. The band takes about 1.5 hours to be fully charged.
- It has an activity tracker, which is with 14 smart modes like running, hiking, biking, treadmill. With the help of the band, the user can also track activities such as daily steps, calories burned, speed quality.
- After connecting to the smartphone, it will also get calling, message details. During calling, it vibrates, so that the user gets to know the phone call. With this, you can also control the music and camera of the smartphone.
- The smartband has also given stylish watch faces, which provides the details of important information such as date, time, steps, calories and more. With the help of this, you can find the phone.
It also has an IP68 rating, which means it is a water resistance band.