After many leaks, teasers and rumors, the Chinese company OnePlus finally launched OnePlus Nord on Tuesday night. The company launched the phone through augmented reality presentation. The company is known for its expensive phones. But now the company has launched Nord in the market with great specification and good quality at a low price to woo customers. This is the first phone of the Nord series, it is expected that some other models will also be seen in the coming years.
10 things about OnePlus Nord smartphone …
1. The initial price of the phone in India is Rs 24999, which is the price of its 6 GB RAM base variant. The phone is also available in 8 GB RAM and 12 GB RAM variants, which are priced at Rs 27999 and Rs 29999 respectively.
2. 64 GB storage is available in 6 GB RAM model, and it is specially designed for the Indian market. From which date this variant will be sold, the company has not given any clarification at this time, but has told so much that it will be available for sale in September. It will get 128 GB of storage in its 8 GB RAM variant and 256 GB of storage in the 12 GB RAM variant. The sale of both these variants will start in the Indian market from August 4.
3. The smartphone can be purchased from OnePlus official website OnePlus.in, as well as it will also be available on OnePlus Experience Store and Amazon.com. The company is offering two colors of these, which include Blue Marble and Gray Onyx. Although only the gray color will be available in the 6 GB RAM variant, it will not get the blue version.
4. OnePlus Nord pre-orders can be made from OnePlus Experience stores while Amazon will start taking pre-orders from July 28. Apart from this, Red Cable is also offering members the opportunity to buy OnePlus Nord first, members will be able to buy it from OnePlus.in and OnePlus Experience stores on August 3 before other customers. Apart from this, OnePlus Red Club members will also be given several offers on the purchase of Nord.
5. Regular customers will be given a discount of Rs. 2000 and benefits of Rs. 6000 from Reliance Jio on the purchase of American Express Cards under the offer. No-EMI cost will be provided to customers who pre-order from Amazon.
6. Apart from India, the OnePlus Nord will be sold only in Hong Kong, Malaysia and 28 European markets. Apart from this, OnePlus Nord will be sold in some major European markets such as Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden and UK. OnePlus will allow 50 people in Canada and the US to experience the Nord as a part of the beta program, although the phone will not officially launch in the North American markets.
7. Talking about the specification, the OnePlus Nord has a 6.44-inch full-HD Plus AMOLED display. It works on Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 765G processor, which is capable of supporting 5G connectivity thanks to the in-built modem. The front side has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 cover. Apart from this, an in-display fingerprint sensor will be available in the phone for security.
8. Talking about the battery, it has a 4115mAh battery which supports Warp Charge 30T technology. This fast charging technology charges the phone from 0 to 70 percent in just half an hour.
9. From OnePlus 8, the company has taken a lot of features in OnePlus Nord. The most special of which is its main camera which has a 48-megapixel shooter with Sony IMX586 image sensor and f / 1.75 lens. The quad camera setup on the OnePlus Nord also includes an 8-megapixel wide-angle shooter, a 5-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro camera. In addition, two selfie cameras are provided in the hole-punch design which includes a 32-megapixel main shooter and an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera.
10. OnePlus Nord works on OxygenOS 10.5 based on Android 10 and has already received its first software update as OxygenOS 10.5.1. Like other flagship phones of the company, the OnePlus Nord has also promised two years of software updates and three years of security updates.