This week has started with Motorola’s new smartphone. The company has launched its low budget Moto G9 smartphone in the Indian market. Moto has also taken care of budget in its new smartphone. Motorola, now an American company, is now owned by the Chinese company Lenovo.
Whether or not customers will get anything new in this Moto smartphone, and how powerful this smartphone is in terms of price. Know all these things from its first opinion.
Moto g9 price
First of all, let’s talk about the price of the smartphone. The company has launched this phone in single variant, priced at Rs 11,499. You will be able to buy it in forest green and sapphire blue color. That is, customers have to choose one of these colors. If you do not like any of these colors, then you can put your favorite cover on the phone.
What is the best part in the phone?
- Considering the price of this smartphone, 3 parts are making it better. The first is its camera, the second expandable storage and the third battery.
- First let’s talk about the camera. The phone will get a 48-megapixel triple rear camera. This camera is fixed inside a box like the Google Pixel phone. The only difference is the position. The phone has 2–2 megapixel lens with 48 megapixel lens. That is, only 48 megapixels will improve the quality of the image. The other two lenses will help Bokeh, depth sensor, macro photography.
- The information about how the photo quality will be from the phone will be known when the phone is reviewed. Yes, you will definitely get manual mode with auto smile capture, HDR, face beauty.
- Now let’s talk about the second best part of the phone i.e. expandable storage. You will get 64GB of storage in this phone, but you feel less storage, then there is no need to worry. Because the phone memory can be increased to 512GB with the help of memory card.
- The phone will get a 5,000mAh battery, which is also its third best part. Not only this, this battery will support 20 Watt charging. That is, this smartphone will give more backup in less time charging.
Other features of Moto G9
The phone will get a 6.5-inch HD Plus Max Vision display screen. Screen ratio will be 87 percent in the body. Qualcomm Snapdragon Octa-core 662 processor will be found in the phone. Although high speed processors are coming in the market now, but looking at the price, the processor looks fine. It has an 8 megapixel camera lens for selfie. The phone has 4GB RAM.
For connectivity, it has options such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, FM radio, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack. At the same time, accelerometer, ambient light, gyroscope, proximity sensor and abstract sensor are also given. Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor will be available for security.
The first flash cell of this phone will be on Flipkart from 12 noon on 31 August. Looking at the features and specifications, its first opinion is better.