Curry leaves are mainly used to enhance the taste and aroma of any dish. The nutrients present in curry leaves are beneficial for health in many respects. By keeping sugar under control, it also does not increase weight. It is also considered good for skin and hair. There are some benefits of curry leaves that you will not be able to trust.
1. Reduces the risk of anemia: While curry iron is a major nutrient for the body, folic acid helps in its absorption. Because of this it is effective in preventing anemia.
2. For liver: If your liver is weakened due to any reason, be it wrong eating or excessive consumption of alcohol, curry leaves can prove to be very beneficial for you. The vitamins A and C present in it help in improving liver.
3. To control blood sugar: The fiber present in curry leaves reduces the blood sugar level by affecting insulin. In addition, it also keeps the digestive system correct, which reduces the risk of obesity.
4. In heart problems: Curry leaves are helpful in reducing cholesterol level. It also helps to protect against heart related diseases by increasing the amount of good cholesterol in the blood.
5. Keeps the digestive system right: Curry leaves contain an element called carminative that keeps away problems like constipation. It also provides relief in other stomach problems. It also acts like an anti-bacterial, due to which it is considered beneficial in stomach problems.
6. Relieving Skin Infection: Curry leaves have anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties making it beneficial for the skin. If there is an infection in the skin, curry leaves are also very beneficial in removing it.
7. For hair growth: Nutrients present in curry leaves do not allow hair to turn white quickly and reduce hair fall. It is also effective in problems like dandruff.