Unlock-5 guidelines between Corona were released on Wednesday. In view of the festive season, the government has increased the discount in Unlock-5. The Center has approved the opening of cinema hall and multiplex from 15 October. Swimming pools will also be opened for training the players. Apart from this, the government has also approved to open the entertainment park.
What are the concessions in Unlock-5?
Multiplex, theater and cinema will be opened with seating capacity of 50% of the total capacity. The Center will issue SOP for this.
State governments will be allowed to take a decision after 15 October to open schools and coaching institutes. But, for this the approval of the family will be necessary.
What are the benefits outside the Containment Zone?
- Business to business performance will be done. For this, the Ministry of Commerce will issue a separate guideline.
- It has been approved to open swimming pool for the training of players and for this the Ministry of Youth and Sports will issue SOP.
- Entertainment and similar parks will also be opened and a separate SOP will be issued for the same.
How will schools, coaching institutes open?
- States will be able to decide after 15 October and form the SOP.
- Parental approval required, but attendance not necessary.
- If some students want to attend online classes, then they should be allowed to do this.
What facilities have been provided on the assemblies?
It has been approved to organize social, educational, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious, political ceremonies with 100 people outside the containment zone.
After October 15, states and union territories can approve these activities with more than 100 people.
Closed spaces will allow 50% of capacity and 200% of maximum capacity.
What concessions did the states make?
The lockdown in Maharashtra has been extended till 31 October. From October 5, hotels, restaurants, food courts and bars will be opened with 50% seating capacity. In local trains, Dabbawalas will be allowed to go with the QR code.
Schools and colleges will remain closed till 15 October in Karnataka. The state government will take a decision in this regard soon.