The central government has given permission to start cinemas in the country under Unlock-5. But the government has, of course, imposed some conditions because of the corona. Union Minister Prakash Javadekar informed about this at a press conference in New Delhi on Tuesday. Accordingly, cinema owners and spectators will now be required to abide by certain rules.
Given the corona’s rift in the Bollywood industry, it is doubtful whether cinemas across the country will continue to thrive. Many Bollywood movies are awaiting release as cinemas are closed. But, considering the limited audience, it will be important to see if the respective producers and directors will showcase their films at the present time. At the same time, the possibility of an increase in ticket prices from multiplexes cannot be ruled out due to the limited number of spectators.
What are the regulations of the Central Government?
- Only 50% of the total seating capacity of the cinema is allowed to the audience.
- The rules of social distance will have to leave the remaining seats vacant.
- The audience will not be able to sit next to each other as usual. It is mandatory to maintain the distance of one seat in each spectator
- It is mandatory to affix ‘Not to be occupied’ stickers on empty seats.
- Audiences will be required to wear face masks upon entering the cinema.
- It is mandatory to have hand sanitizers in the cinema.
- Audiences visiting the cinema should be advised to use the Arogya Setu app.
- Thermal scanning of the audience should be done before coming to the cinema. Only spectators without corona symptoms should be allowed inside.