People are generally not aware of the benefits of nutmeg, nutmeg is called nutmeg in English. In such a situation, today we have brought you the benefits of nutmeg, giving you the taste of healthy, beautiful and delicious food. With which you will be able to take care of your health and beauty even in less hard work. Let’s know nutmeg benefits.
What is nutmeg?
Nutmeg is a solid spice that looks like betel nut. Nutmeg is the fruit of a tree called Myristica fragrance. While the top peel of this fruit is called Javitri. Mace is also a spice. The nutmeg is warm. Therefore, it is always consumed in very small amounts in winter. Nutmeg is usually used to grind it.
Use of nutmeg
Nutmeg is also used in desserts with salted dishes (making baked goods, fish, vegetables and pickles). In addition, nutmeg is used in the manufacture of home medicines, beauty products and preservatives. Apart from this, nutmeg is also used in many places for sage.
Nutmeg is said as best ayurvedic/home medecine for SEXUAL problems in Men’s.
Benefits of nutmeg
- 1. If there are any lumps or Guheri on your eyes, then grinding the nutmeg in such a way provides benefits in a few days. But if there is a big problem, please consult the doctor.
- 2. Vitamin A, B, C are found in plenty in the nutmeg. Therefore, regular intake of nutmeg in very small amounts in the winter strengthens the immune system.
- 3. According to stylecrase, nutmeg is very beneficial in problems related to brain and mental diseases. Blood circulation in the body is improved due to the element called anticonvulsant present in nutmeg. Along with this, the mood is also good.
- 4. Being in constant tension increases the risk of serious mental illness such as depression. In this case, it is beneficial to eat nutmeg in very small amounts. Nutmeg acts as an anti-depressant along with maintaining the blood circulation in the body.
- 5. If you are troubled by sleeplessness at night or if you have frequent sleeplessness at night, in such a situation, take a pinch of nutmeg powder in hot milk or rubbing nutmeg on the eyelids, you will get benefits.
- 6. Anti-inflammatory elements with anti-bacterial properties are also found in the nutmeg. Applying nutmeg oil on the joints pain or swelling is beneficial.
- 7. Grind nutmeg in milk and apply it on the face daily to get rid of swelling of nail pimples. Along with this, skin tone improves. Because nutmeg is found in plenty of anti-inflammatory, anti-inflammatory elements with anti-bacterial properties.
- 8. In winter season, if children have problems with cold and cold, apply a few drops of nutmeg oil and massage it gently. Benefits will be available soon.
- 9. According to Healthline, consuming nutmeg increases libido (Sex Power). In South Asia, nutmeg is used to overcome sexual disorders.
- 10. If you have stomach pain or gas problems, then taking a few drops of nutmeg oil in Betache gives benefit.
Nutmeg Side Effects / Nutmeg poisoning can cause serious symptoms, such as rapid heartbeat, nausea, confusion, vomiting. It can also prove fatal if eaten with other medicines.