Oppo will launch its Reno series new smartphone Reno 3 Pro on March 2. The company says that it is also the first phone with the first 44 megapixel dual hole punch camera to be launched in India. The company has released a 15-second teaser, in which Ranbir Kapoor is showing the dual punch hole camera. It will get quad rear camera and curved glass rear panel.
Specifications of Oppo Reno 3 Pro
This phone was launched in China with 5G network support. At the same time, it has a Snapdragon X52 5G modem. However, it is believed that only its 4G variant will be launched in India. It may also see some changes in other hardware specifications.
- Display 6.5-inch AMOLED touchscreen
- Resolution 1080 x 2400 pixels
- OS Android 10.0, Color OS 7
- Processor Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G
- RAM 8GB / 12GB
- Storage 128GB / 256GB
- Rear camera 48 + 13 + 8 + 2 megapixels
- Front camera 44 + 2 megapixels
- Battery 4025mAh non-removable
Oppo launched this smartphone in the Chinese market last year.